This belt is handmade from high quality, vegetable tanned leather with a solid brass buckle. The buckle is one of my favourite buckles, as it is beautiful and very strong at the same time. This belt will go perfectly with any casual trousers.
Each belt will be handmade to order. I added commercial sizes to choose from, but if you are unsure which size to order, just drop me an email after ordering and I can help you choosing the right size for you. Custom made sizes are also possible.
Please, note that jeans sizes for men are usually about 2 Inch smaller than your actual waist size and 3-4 Inches for women.
The belt can be made in different colours, either black, vintage brown, smooth brown, navy, white or tan.
Some details about the belts:
- easy to wear with any jeans or casual (smart) trousers:
- available in white, black, vintage brown, smooth brown, navy, tan and red.
- features original shiny round buckle in solid brass, nickel free
- additional loose leather loop ensures a perfect fit
- belt width: 1 1/2 Inch approx. 38mm
- five buckle holes
- clean finish, without stitching (I prefer to fix the buckles with brass rivets, as this ensures the durability of the belt, rather than stitching).
- material: 100% vegetable tanned leather
- handmade in London, UK
We also have several other white belts available here: https://www.jalal.boutique/shop/23755323/white-belts
and brass buckle belts can be found here: https://www.jalal.boutique/shop/22425356/brass-leather-belts
Note: Leather is a natural product, and as with all natural products colour patterns may vary and there may be very minor natural imperfections.
White Leather Belt With Gold Buckle 1" 1/2 - Brass Belt - Handmade - Womens Belt - White Belt - Brass Buckle - Leather Belt - White Western
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jalal Shammam, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at: JALALDesigns, 77 Guinness Court, Cadogan Street, SW3 2PQ, London, United Kingdom
*** MEASURING THE RIGHT SIZE***
- Take a belt that fits you well
- Take a tape measure
- Measure from the base of the buckle
to your preferred hole
- Use this measurement to choose your size
Please note, that all our sizes used are actual waist sizes. These are not the same as pants or jeans sizes. Pants and jeans sizes are usually about 1-2 Inches smaller than your actual waist size. For women this can be up to 3-4 Inches.
If you have any doubts about your size, just drop us an email after ordering and we can help you getting the right size. As all our belts are made to order, we will happily make any custom size, that is not in the list.
All of my items are minimally wrapped. I use boxes for the bags and belts. The belts are wrapped in strong tissue paper and a leather thread. I don't use special gift wrapping, but I will add a gift receipt, if the order is marked as a gift.
No, please be respectful, that all of my products are handmade, most are handmade by myself. Therefore I am very proud of my work and I hope you will be too!
Yes, this is possible. Just add the listing "personalisation on your belt or bag" to your order or drop me an email and we can discuss the possibilities. We can add up to 6 letters or characters in two different fonts.
Ordering your custom belt from JALALDesigns is easy with just 5 steps:
1. Choose Colour
2. Choose Size
3. Add to Cart
4. If unsure about sizing, let us know in notes to the seller what size you usually wear.
5. Click “Proceed to checkout” to complete your order.
All done! We’ll get started on your order ASAP and ship in 1-5 business days depending on the product ordered :)
Thank you so much for your order!
Yes, most of my products can be made in different colours. For my vegetable tanned belts, they can be made in black, vintage brown, smooth brown, tan or navy. You can find the options in the list.
The bags can be made in different colours too. If you can't find the colour that you were looking for, please drop me an email and we can discuss the options.
Currently we sell a selection of care products which you can find under the tap Leather Care Products. Our preferred product to condition, nourish and protect the leather is Chelsea Dubbin Leatherfood, which you can fine here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/698050321/leather-protection-chelsea-dubbin
Yes, the leather is genuine, 100% cowhide. Each skin is unique, so some skins can be 3.4mm, and some can be up to 3.8mm.
Regular black has a natural finishing, and the natural grain of the leather is still visible, the leather is sometimes pebbled. The smooth skins have an equal finishing all over, the natural grain is not (or hardly) visible.